Play Areas to Re-open
Published: 03 July 2020
Following the Government’s relaxation of rules, the play areas in the village will be re-open on Saturday 4 July 2020. The impact of COVID-19 does mean that care is still required by users, parents, guardians and others.
Social distancing requirements still apply.
· Self-cleaning of equipment by users, parents, guardians and carers, particularly where there are clear touch points such as spring rockers, multi-play, basket swing, slides and swings, especially handles and bars. Wipe down of benches before and after use.
· Users (or parents of users) not to touch their faces, and to cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available.
· Adults and children not to put their mouths on to equipment or their hands in their mouths.
· If necessary limit the number of users on equipment to maintain social distancing and consider returning when it is less busy
· Users, parents, guardians and carers to bring hand sanitiser gel and / or wipes to clean their children’s hands.
· Good hand hygiene, particularly at the beginning and end of play.
The Parish Council will continue regular rubbish collection, bin emptying and regular checks of the Play Area and equipment.